Hi, I’m Kegan from Bohemian Vocal Studio! I personally struggled with learning how to sing for a very long time – but when I learned what I’m about to share with you in this special lesson, the whole game absolutely changed for me as a singer and the gates of possibility for my voice were opened forever.
While my own vocal issues came largely from my naturally low voice, learning how to sing as a mature aged singer yourself does come with very unique challenges that many other singers don’t face – and many simply don’t understand. Just like me with my deep voice, you too have likely spent many years forming bad habits with your speaking voice without even realising. Things like excess vocal weight, harsh consonants, nasality, pronunciation, improper resonance are all very real and troubling issues that mature aged singers often face – but with the simple solution I’m about to share with you, you’ll be able to sing better and more freely than a singer half your age.
Sing Smarter… Not Harder!
- Learn how to break all the habits you’ve formed over many years of speaking and singing
- Connect chest and head voice for one fluid and powerful range from your lowest note to your highest
- Learn how to form your vowels and consonants properly – break that accent when you sing!
- Learn how to sing sustainably and without strain or tension
- Sing for hours on end without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat
- Resonate like crazy to bring out your true natural voice
In this exclusive singing lesson, I’m going to share with you the solution to ALL of these challenges and so much more.
Foundation 101 Singing Course
Are you ready to take your voice to the next level with a vocal method designed specifically with your voice in mind that will allow you to overcome the unique challenges you face while learning to sing? My foundation 101 singing course is going to change your life by showing you how to sing effective vocal onsets, achieve mix voice, form your vowels properly, support your voice and SO much more!