How To Sing In Mixed Voice
If you're struggling to sing high notes, your voice is cracking and breaking, your tone sucks and it feels like this whole singing thing is just all too hard - I've been exactly where you are right now.
But there's an EASIER way - Mixed Voice.
For me personally, learning to use my voice in a balanced way so I could connect chest and head voice into one long, fluid, connected, POWERFUL range from my lowest note to my highest absolutely changed the whole game for me.
High notes were easy.
The strain went away.
Hell, I even SOUNDED better.
All because I've learned to apply what I'm about to share with you in this exclusive Mixed Voice Lesson.
- Learn to sing in mixed voice
- Form your vowels properly
- Master The Four Vocal Fundamentals
- Increase your range
- Improve your tone
- Sing with a balanced onset
- Sing in full voice through your full range
- Modify your vowels for a stronger mix
- Sing with compression to add power and colour to your singing
- Sing consonant sounds with ease
- Take your singing to the next level
- Get real coaching and feedback
- Set tangible short/medium/long term goals
- Apply what you've learned